Saturday, May 31, 2008

An adorable little girl and her big brothers

Meet the H family. This was such a fun session. I always feel so honored to be asked to photograph newborns. It's such a fleeting time, they change daily and the window to capture just how tiny and flexible they are is short. This little sweetie did it perfectly though.




And I always love these images. Not only are there 3 generations represented but I can picture her someday saying "how did I fit up there?" It just shows how little they really are.




And lastly, these are little I's big brothers. Are those the sweetest faces! They are so good with their little sister.



I had so much fun with all of you today! Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to share this special time with you! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your newborn work - absolutely gorgeous! And great shot of the big brothers, too!